What is IoT?
The UMI-Sci-Ed open-source platform supports all online and offline project activities. You can find projects and results developed by students involved in UMI-Sci-Ed. You can also access research results on education approaches and methodologies developed by the participating partners exclusively for the project. Our platform provides:
- Communities of practice (CoPs) for UMI youths that aim at promoting STEM via UMI
- Educational materials about STEM disciplines particularly focusing on UMI technologies
- Entrepreneurship trainings delivered through and supported by UMI
- Self-evaluation tests aimed at helping youths evaluate their prospects in UMI careers
- Peer learning opportunities and mentoring services
- Data storage services for IoT networks developed within the project and post-processing capabilities of this data